Saturday, December 21, 2013

When I wore my pumpkin tights one of the children at school asked if I had put on too much self-tanner...her mother did that and had legs that color too.

Love heels!
Love heels!

Download whole gallery
Valentino shoes 2
Valentino shoes 2

Download whole gallery
When I wore my pumpkin tights one of the children at school asked if I had put on too much self-tanner...her mother did that and had legs that color too.
When I wore my pumpkin tights one of the children at school asked if I had put on too much self-tanner...her mother did that and had legs that color too.

Download whole gallery
Taccetti Cutout Pump available at #Nordstrom- Beauty!!
Taccetti Cutout Pump available at #Nordstrom- Beauty!!

Download whole gallery
shoes
shoes

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment